Live 100 years with quality of life. No chronic diseases. No pills. Eat Plants
Healthy You Network
Physician Committee for Responsible Medicine
Dr. John McDougall’s Newsletter
VegNews: Vegan Lifestyle Magazine
Vegweb.com: Vegan recipes online
CNN – Bill Clinton Going Vegan
“Where The Hell Is Matt? (2008 version/4:29)”
The Four Principles of Spirituality – Buddhist Song And Indian Spirituality
Recommended Vegetarian & Vegan Resources
- Vegetarian Starter Kit : Resources for a healthy diet for disease prevention and maintaining a healthy weight from Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Vegetarian Food for Thought, Podcast : An excellent podcast with over 140 free archived shows by the renowned author and speaker Colleen Patrick-Goudreau who offers a unique perspective, leaving listeners feeling supported, motivated, and inspired. Episodes include topics on: frequently asked questions, food, cooking, history, nutrition, animal use, and debunking of the myths surrounding these issues.
- The Vegan Feed : All the best free vegan cooking shows, podcasts, nutrition blogs, recipes, fitness information, and lifestyle blogs, all in one spot and updated every 30 minutes.
- Happy Cow: Find Local Vegan and Veg-friendly restaurants in Tucson and across the globe!
- 30 Day Vegan Challenge : This is the only resource listed here that costs money ($20). For such a small fee, you get a multimedia online vegan program created by Collen Patrick-Goudreau. The program features outstanding written, audio, and video content to give you everything you need to support a journey towards optimal wellness and compassion.
- Humane Myth : “Both the animal-using industry and some animal advocacy organizations are propagating the idea that it is possible to use and kill animals in a manner that can be fairly described as respectful, compassionate, and/or humane. We believe that the ‘Humane Myth’ misrepresents the realities of animal use, and cultivates a positive image of activities that are neither just nor kind nor sustainable.”
- Finding Vegan : Thousands of pages of beautiful food photos linked to free recipes on their respective blogs.
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine : Health and nutrition research articles, advice, and resources.
- Nutrition Facts : The latest in nutrition related research delivered in easy to understand video segments brought to you by Dr. Michal Greger, MD
Local Tucson Restaurants with Vegan Cuisine
7109 N Oracle Road, Tucson.
P: (520) 779-1922
Grain River Asian Bistro
12985 N Oracle Rd, Ste 125, Oro Valley
P: (520) 818-1555
722 N Stone Ave, Tucson
P: (520) 250-9600
73 E Pennington St, Downtown Tucson
P: (520) 792-9355
2990 N Campbell Ave #120, Tucson
P: (520) 325-7766
2616 N Campbell Ave, Tucson
P: (520) 327-7577
“My right hand had curled fingers which were frequently in spasm, and I could not open or close my fist. It was impossible for me to hold a cup of tea or a spoon in my hand.
I was told that my condition could only be remedied by undercutting my tendons, making them longer, and “cleaning” the thickened tissue around them.
When I came for an interview with Dr. Liu, after several treatments I was able to hold the steering wheel, and I was able to open and close my fist. I continue this treatment weekly with excellent results and no surgery has been necessary.”