How are the visits structured?
During the initial consult, our practitioners will create a composite Chinese medical diagnosis. A customized treatment plan will then be formulated to induce the body to a balanced state of health. A series of follow-up visits will be recommended where you will receive treatment over a course of a few weeks to resolve imbalance and treat your health condition.
- 90-minute Initial Visit –> $157
- 60-minute Follow-Up Visit –> $97
- 90-minute Established Patient New Issue –> $127
In Arizona, acupuncture is not normally covered by insurance and Medicare. If your plan does, we will be happy to assist you with completing the necessary paperwork.
We Appreciate Referrals
Many medical physicians refer to our practice. We welcome medical office staff to call our office directly to schedule appointments for their patients. Many patients also refer their friends and family, so inquire about our Patient Rewards Program, which provides a 20% discount off your next visit.
Acupuncture Patient Education
- Q-100 Society
- Low Vision Improvement Program
- North American Association for PhotobiomoduLation Therapy
- World Association for Laser Therapy
- International Society for Medical Laser Applications
- American Society for Laser Acupuncture Therapy
- Asian Medicine Acupuncturists of Arizona
- Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
- American Society of Acupuncturists
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
We use FDA-cleared Laser and LED devices
- Weber Medical
- Apollo Physical Therapy Products
- BioFlex Laser Therapy
- Warp 10 LED Device
- Konftec Corporation
- Vielight Neuro Gamma
Healthy Lifestyle Patient Education
Steve Liu, L.Ac, BSEE founded the Q-100 Society in Tucson, AZ in 2010 after a personal journey with a book and a family illness. He found that the truth to a healthier life is simple – just Eat Plants, Get Physical, and Have Purpose. The goal of the Q-100 Society is to live 100 years with quality of life without having any chronic disease or taking any pills.
These resources have been selected to help patients on their journey to a healthier lifestyle
“After suffering from plantar fasciitis for over four months, I went to the HanLing Acupuncture Healing Center for some relief. I had tried traditional methods for dealing with this condition including daily physical therapy, ice, anti-inflammatory medications, insoles, and eventually an injection and nothing alleviated the pain.
After six sessions with Steve Liu, which included the FAST technique, all of the plantar fasciitis was gone. This therapy worked well to restore my foot and relieve my symptoms. Steve Liu and Wen Ting and their staff were outstanding in meeting my needs and I highly recommend this procedure for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis.”